Friday, November 16
Every day until the Forum, discover our speakers and their reasons to hope
9.00 – 12.30 am : Reasons to hope for culture
The Study Louvre Alliance for the Forum d’Avignon, “Reasons to hope from creators and creation”, by Bertrand Moineau.
Video of Gilles Porte, Portraits/Autoportraits
- Zahia Ziouani, Conductor of the Divertimento Symphony Orchestra, France.
- Elie Barnavi, Scientific Advisor of the Museum of Europe, Israel.
- Krzysztof Candrowicz, director of the Lodz Art Center, member of the European Young Leaders, Poland.
- Pierre-Karl Péladeau, President and CEO of Quebecor Inc., Canada.
- Pierre Lescure, Chief Operating Officer of the theater Marigny, France.
- Didier Reynders, Vice president and minister of foreign affairs, Belgium.
- David Throsby, Professor of economics, Australia.
- Jean-Christophe Bas, Senior Advisor Strategic Development and Partnerships at the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations.
- Renaud Capuçon, violonist, France.
- Joakim Stymne, State Secretary to the Minister for Culture and Sport, Sweden.
- Stéphane Richard, CEO of France Télécom – Orange, France.
Watch the session The Reasons to hope: Part 1 & Part 2
2.15 – 4.30 pm : The Fabric of culture
The Study Bain for the Forum d’Avignon “The Seven Year Itch : Imagination and passing on, creating values?”, by Patrick Béhar
Tishani Doshi and Markus Schmidt, a meeting at the Forum d’Avignon 2011, an artistic performance in 2012.
- Olivier Poivre d'Arvor, Director of the public radio station France Culture, France.
- Kitsou Dubois, Choregrapher, France
- Claudie Haigneré, Chairman of Universcience, France
- Nabil Ayouch, Director, Morocco
- Eduardo Browne, Orchestra conductor and professor, Chile.
- Carlo d'Asara Biondo, Operations Southern Eastern Europe, Middle East Africa, Google, Italy.
- Rick Cotton, executive vice president and general counsel of NBC Universal, United States.
- Mourad Merzouki, director of the Centre chorégraphique National de Créteil et du Val-de-Marne, France
- Sana Ghenima, CEO of Sanabil Med, Tunisia.
- Patrick Zelnik, President of la Gaité Lyrique, France.
5.30 – 7.30 pm : University “15-25 year-olds, which culture do the digital generations receive, create and pass on ?”
The study Atelier BNP Paribas for the Forum d’Avignon “The digital generations and culture”, with Philippe Torrès.
- Chirstophe Ono-Dit-Biot, Journalist and writer.
- Ramata Sy, student, La FEMIS
- Laura Cerdan, student, France.
- Julien Levesque, Visual artist, France.
- Amina Belghtiti, Head of Platerform Partnerships, Tunisia.
- Georges Sanerot, Chairman of the Management Board of the group Bayard, France.
- Jaromil, Italy.
- Dominique Wolton, Sociologist, France.
- Axel Dauchez, Deezer, France.
Watch the session at the university of Avignon: Part 1 & Part 2
Free concert of Etienne de Crécy at the Opera Theâtre of Avignon