Thursday, November 15
Every day until the Forum, discover our speakers and their reasons to hope
6.30 – 8.30 pm : Opening session
6.30 – 7.30 : The Lab of the Forum d’Avignon
The meetings of culture and technology present exclusive cultural innovations.
- Candide, or the (re)birth of the book, by Armelle Pasco and David Lacombled, France Télécom-Orange
- Imagination at work, by Jean-François Chianetta, President, Augment, Belgium
- The blue bird becomes a composer, by Peter Gregson, cellist and composer, United Kingdom
- Are orchestra conductors controllable?, by Itay Talgam, orchestra conductor, Israel
- ScreenerOne, by Christian Horz, Vice President Media and Technologies, Arvato-Bertelsmann, Germany
- Lune Operation – the hidden wreck of the Sun King, by Mehdi Tayoubi, Vice President Digital and Experiential strategy, 3DS and Michel L’Hour, Director of the DRASSM, archeologist and deep-sea driver, France.
7.30 – 7.45 : Opening speech
Aurélie Filippetti, Minister of Culture and Communication, France.
7.45 – 8.30 : Imagining culture : creation and creators